- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together peanut butter, brown sugar, and baking soda. In a small bowl, beat the egg and vanilla together (I did with just a fork). Add mix to peanut butter mixture and stir until evenly distributed.
- Drop spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- Bake until edges and tops start to brown. I had a hard time gauging, so even at 15 minutes they still were a bit crumbly but held together enough to eat.