Spotted GF breadcrumbs at the store and was inspired to try making meatballs for lack of better idea.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 shredded Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- Your favorite GF BBQ sauce (I tried sweet baby ray’s hickory & brown sugar)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray oil on aluminum foil – otherwise they *will* stick and you’ll waste the tastiness.
- Mix the beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan in a bowl. Every recipe I read said not to overmix the meat. But, it wouldn’t mix until I treated it like meatloaf and mashed it all together with my hands.
- Crack the eggs over top and mix in. (Probably could get away with 1 egg?)
- Form into small meatballs and put on the sprayed aluminum foil.
- Bake until no longer pink in the middle – I did 15 min + 4 more min.
- Fork meatballs into a bowl, douse with BBQ sauce and mix.