Like chicken broccoli ranch packets..but better?
- Chicken tenders (boneless skinless)
- Cream cheese
- Bacon bits
- Mozzarella and cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spray 9×13 dish. Lay out chicken tenders on dish.
- Slice cream cheese and put some on top of every piece of chicken.
- Drizzle bacon bits and top with a light drizzle of ranch dressing.
- Scatter shredded cheese on top.
- Throw broccoli florets on and around.
- Bake for 30-40min until chicken is cooked.