- 1 bag (not individual) nacho cheese-flavored Doritos, lightly crushed
- 2 ½ to 3 cups chicken: cooked and shredded and cut into small pieces
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 8oz Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- If needed, bake chicken (ie no bone no skin chicken tenders) at 400F for 20 minutes. Use two forks to shred or convert to small pieces.
- For actual recipe, preheat to 350F.
- spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Crush/smoosh Doritos in the bag. Pour half on bottom of dish.
- Drain corn, black beans and dump both in a big bowl. Add chicken, soup. Sour cream, half of cheese, Rotel. Stir.
- Spread on top of chips
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pull it out, spread remaining chips evenly over the top, then sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake another 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.