Adapted from https://www.melskitchencafe.com/magnolia-lemon-pie/
- 2/3 -3/4 cup lemon juice (bottled juice is fine)
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- Pinch of salt
- GF graham cracker crust (MiDel premade from grocery store is great for this)
- Optional whipped topping – I thought it was better without!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt
- Pour into pie crust (mine was very full but it didn’t spill over)
- Original said bake for 10min but it takes 45-50min total. I pulled it out when the outer edges of the filling were bubbling.
- Chill in fridge for 2 hours (or the freezer).
Could also use lime juice for a key lime pie.