Inspired by this recipe, but made with 3 ingredients.
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt (I got an individual cup of plain Chobani that was 5.30z – good enough!)
- 3/4 cup gorgonzola (I found a 5 oz package – good enough!)
- Parmesan cheese (recipe said 1 3/4 cup, I dumped a pile on!)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix the three cheeses together.
- Put in a shallow dish.
- Put in oven & bake until edges are brown (mine took about 28 minutes, could have baked longer and firmed it up more)
- Eat! (with edible utensils of choice – tortilla chips, veggie sticks, etc. I used tortilla chips)
Sadly, I ate it too fast 😉 for pictures but the one from the original recipe was pretty accurate.